Items offered on our website are available for order and delivery Worldwide. We deliver everywhere except for Countries not covered by FedEx, DHL, Pos Malaysia, or Poslaju EMS. We only use reputable courier services and someone will need to be present to sign the receipt of the package upon delivery.
You may choose an address different from your Billing address for delivery. To organise freight we require an exact order and delivery address including postcode (if applicable). Please ensure that there will be someone available to receive and sign for the goods. Deliveries cannot be made to P.O. Box addresses.
An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once payment has been made for your order. We will endeavour to dispatch your order as soon as practicably possible.
Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Business days mean Monday to Friday, with the exception of Public Holidays.
Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments. The exact delivery times are dependent on the freight company and customs etc. therefore cannot be guaranteed. However we will do our very best to ensure you will receive your product within a specified date period.
Pick up / Collection (if preferred)
You may also choose to pick up from our Showroom. In this case, you will receive a call when your items are ready and available for collection. Please note all orders can be collected from our showroom from Monday to Saturday between 10 am to 5 pm. Collections may be accepted outside of these times and on Sundays but only subject to prior arrangements organised at least 24 hours in advance.
Shipping costs are based on the total weight of your order and the destination Country. We always use reputable courier services such as FedEx/ DHL or similar. Shipping costs are automatically applied on the Checkout page. Sometimes we have a FREE Shipping promotion!
Items Damaged in Transit
In the unlikely event, there is any damage to your items upon delivery, contact us immediately with a detailed description along with clear pictures of the external packaging and any internal damage that may have occurred.
The lighting images on this website are either created from our own showroom photographs or are sourced from our suppliers. Please bear in mind that the appearance of colour may vary depending on factors including ambient lighting conditions during the photography process as well as the resolution/colour settings of your computer/tablet/phone monitor or screen. While every effort has been made to ensure that they present an accurate and fair visual representation of the actual product in question, they are intended as a guide only and Stephanie Ng Design accepts no responsibility for any variations in colour hue.
Please note that most glass components are handmade and therefore tiny air bubbles, slight surface defects, and colour variations may naturally occur during the glassblowing process and are normal.
Please note that during the pouring of moulds for glass-reinforced concrete items small air bubbles, slight surface defects and colour variations may naturally occur during the production process.
We take great pride in our reputation for quality, and if for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we will assist you with an exchange option or credit subject to meeting the requirements specified below.
You are entitled to choose repair OR exchange OR credit if the products you’ve bought are:
- Faulty or broken; or
- Significantly different to the product description or photographs shown on our website (bearing in mind colours may not be reproduced exactly the same as in the photographs and you should expect some slight variations);
We are happy to exchange an item providing:
- The item is returned within 7 days of the purchase date in its original packaging and with your receipt as proof of purchase. The cost of returning the product and re-delivery of exchanged items is borne solely by the customer.
- After 7 days and within 30 days of purchase, only a store credit or exchange of goods can be made. The cost of returning the product and re-delivery of exchanged items is borne solely by the customer. If the item is damaged during the return of the item, this is the responsibility of the customer.
- Orders for non-standard or custom-made bespoke items cannot be cancelled once production has been scheduled for manufacturing or after required materials have been purchased.
- No refunds, exchange, or credit can be given for items that are soiled, damaged, or broken after receipt of the items and without the original packaging.
All LED bulbs carry a 1-year warranty. All other bulbs are not covered under warranty. While in some instances we may display information sourced from the manufacturer regarding their projected life expectancy, Stephanie Ng Design provides no warranty or guarantee with respect to the actual working lifetime of the bulb.